Thursday, January 4, 2018

Life Lessons from RAA-Humanity and Their Devices (Videos)

Life Lessons from RAA: Humanity and Their Devices





Greetings,
Peace & Blessings to you, your family and loved ones.  My name is Nana Baakan and I am inviting you to join me in this video series, entitled "Life Lessons from RAA" I will be sharing messages that I have received during my meditations over the 2017 Winter Solstice cycle.. I am a psychic and medium and with permission, I am sharing these messages with you.  I hope that you will get something meaningful from them as I have.

This message focuses on humanity and their electronic devices.
The message is as follows…..


"People are complaining about how electronic devices are separating people, but if people weren't already separated, the devices would have not been useful, at all. People would have preferred more physical connections; the devices would sit on the shelves as anomalies and Apple, Google, Facebook, or any of those other conglomerates would not be getting wealthy. 
Humans have been being separated from one another for decades, and particularly in industrialized nations where the family unit spends less and less time interacting with one another."  
2018-01-04 Lesson from R.A.A.
List of Lessons from RAA
Life Lessons from RAA-Humanity and Their Devices
Life Lessons from RAA: Humanity and Their Co-Dependent Relationships
Life Lessons from RAA: Healthy Support In Human Relationships


Support My Work, it would be greatly appreciated. YouTube is doing its level best to make it hard for content creators.

Available for Psychic Readings, Dream Interpretation and Workshops.
Contact: metaphysical.nana@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment