Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Special Offers from Nana's Consultant Services, Award Winning Thumbtack Pro


Special Offers from Nana's Consultant Services, 

Award Winning Thumbtack Pro


Greetings Everyone,

How are you doing, I hope you are doing well.
I am happy to announce that Nana's Consultant Services has been awarded "Best of 2015" by Thumbtack For Professionals. I am sincerely grateful for any of you who have left a review.



Your feedback about my services is what has placed Nana's Consultant Services at the top of the "Best of 2015" list. So thank you soooo much, and if you haven't had a chance to leave a review please click on the link below. You can leave your feedback right there!

REVIEWS

Just click on this link
Or paste this url in your browser

Thumbtack.com is a service for professionals. You sign up, create a business profile and they will send you requests for your services as they come in. They ask for a few things to verify that you are legit and I think it's only operating in the US at the moment. But you might want to check them out if you are seeking alternative streams of income.  Here's the link.. https://tack.bz/2jb1S

Now for the really good news!!!

As a show of my appreciation, I am offering the following  Specials to anyone who makes an appointment before Nov.20, 2015. We can meet online, via Skype, Oovoo, or Google Hangout.




First come first serve.
Just for comparison, my typical fee is $75/1.5hrs. As you know I use my intuition and the I Ching Oracle System. But I also use pictures. It's called Psychometry so you may want this option if you are attempting to contact a loved one who has made transition. I also do dream interpretation. Check out the offers below and contact me, ASAP!

SPECIALS: Note this Special Ends Nov. 20, 2015


Contact Information 

Nana's Consultant Services

Award-winning Thumbtack pro

Contact: 770-580-3322

nanabaakan@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment