Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Example is Better Than Perception

Example is Better Than Perception


So, I am having this conversation with my inner self, you know the ole wise one, whom you often ignore but in times of trouble you sit down so you can listen, that one, right???!!! I am having a fuss-a-rama because I don't understand why we chose to be on this God-forsaken Planet. I have been wondering this for ages now, especially since we create our own reality, blah, blah, blah, blah.

But me, I am fricken curious as to why we would want to know what it feels like to be in 3D... all polarized and under the command of some force that wishes to control and dominate our every move, just so we can devise ways to overcome it and find a way out of and off of, this PRISON PLANET!!! I been asking and asking and asking and other folks have asked me, because of course, I should know, right?

Now, I do believe that my questions will be answered. In fact, I know that there will be and has been so many answers to my questions, coming to me in various ways.. Some right in your face and others a little more imperceptive.

So..... make a short story long, I got my sign, my answer my sign, today, right after I said...... 

"If we were living on a higher plane of existence and we decided to devolve to this one, we must have been bribed to do it. Since we didn't know what it was like, we must have had some snake oil sales men come along and say......" 

"HEY, WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO COME TO 3D EXISTENCE????? Aren't you bored living in Peace & Harmony???? Wouldn't you like to explore your creative abilities and see if you can design a way back home. DON'T YOU WANT TO SHOW THE UNIVERSE THAT YOU CAN BE A SUPER-HERO!!!! And overcome all obstacles, even the most dire, down in the mouth ones? Don't you want to feel what is felt in physicality, the extremes of emotions, the passions, the lust, the hate, the anger, the frustration, the injustice..... blah, blah, blah.... Wouldn't it just be AN INCREDIBLY AMAZING JOURNEY???" 
Blah, Blah, Blah.

I had this talk with my innerself, and said, somebody surely must have bribed us, that eventhough we may have been on a so-called higher plane of existence, we were not completely satisfied... We were missing something, and that is when the Tempter/Temptress stepped in. They had been there.... They were feeling euphoric about what they thought it would be like... Or that is what they told us... Cause there are Con Artists on every spectrum of reality. 

I am wondering if they just wanted to see what it would be like if we did it. So they claimed, they did it, when in reality, they couldn't have... Who would???? Only some sado-masochistiic socio-pathic, psychotic maniac would chose 3D!!! I mean really. I love the material world, don't get me wrong, green grass, trees, blue skies, water, pretty animals,, but come on, then you tell me this is all an illusion, and that the material world is a holographic cruel joke, and then you ask me do I want to stay here???? Pulease!!!!!

So, yeah, back to my sign..... 

I am cleaning out one of my kitchen cabinets. Had to get a stool in order to reach to the back of it. I have been here 10 months so far.... so when I unpacked and filled it with my spices, I assumed the cabinet was empty. And lo, and behold, I find a packet of soy sauce, and an old, I mean really old, fortune cookie. They don't have expiration dates on them, but it crumbled in my hand when I retrieved it from the back of the shelf. I'm like, okay, I wanted a sign and I am convinced now that this must be it, because, come on, how possible is that? Do we say alignment or what? Someone put that Chinese fortune cookie on the very top shelf of my kitchen cabinet when they lived here, and when they moved, they did not retrieve it but left it for me to find??? I mean, come on, how probable is that??

I stop dead in my tracks, I read fortune cookies, I feel they are often right on the money, except for the lottery numbers, but other than that, there is always some good message there. I put it down on the table top. Not gonna look at it right now, besides, that would be crazy if there was a message in there to answer this question I been asking all my life. And why do I ask this question, because I don't feel at home here. I feel like a round peg, trying to fit into a square whole. Someone, a dear friend told me that years and years ago. I have never fit in. I am not a trendy, I really don't care about superficial stuff and pop culture, and I really ain't fanatical about sports, politicians, religions or any of that stuff. I always was a bit tentative.... 

Somewhere in my mind it just didn't make sense... and I won't go on about the other stuff that don't make sense on this planet. Another dear friend said... "If it don't make sense, it don't make sense." I have to accept that, though it is excruciatingly hard to do so.

After a short pause I open the package and the fortune cookie reads as follows......


"EXAMPLE IS BETTER THAN PERCEPTION"

I am now convinced that we were tricked, conned, bamboozled!!! 

They told us that we can think about it all day and all night for millions of years but until we actually experience it physically, that is, unless we are a bonafide example of what 3D is, or unless we become a bonafide example of what 3D is, we may perceive, perceive , perceive.... but we haven't truly attained it until we make it to 3D!!!!! 


I am struck, like a lightening bolt just hit me. 
Somebody..... 
came along..... 
and told us..... 
you gotta do it..... 
in order to know.... 
what it is to go through it.......

SO HERE WE ARE.......
GOING THROUGH IT....
HEAVEN????      HELLL????

OR IS IT ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION
???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment